There are a lot of different things you can do to ensure your home is clean and safe for your family, but what can make your life a little bit easier when going through the process of cleaning your home? Let’s take a look at some of the top house cleaning tips, which will help you keep your home as clean as possible.
- Remove Excess Clutter: Clutter can really make a difference in opening up your room.
- Organize your Supplies in a Caddy
- Create a Process
- Add an Extensions Cord to your Vacuum
- Remove Buildup of Grease on Items
- Sweep Tile before Cleaning
- Make sure to Dust: This is especially important when in reference to electronics, such as TVs, which can show a lot of dust, especially when it’s off.
- Bend down to Eye Level to Check for Extra Debris
- Make your own Cleaning Products: You can make your own cleaning products relatively easily. These products will be safe for your family, as well as having the ability to smell a bit better than your typical cleaning products, which have harsh odors.
- Use Super Glue to Fix Household Items: Using super glue can help fix a few household items that may have been looking a little less nice than usual.
- Use a Toothbrush: Using a toothbrush can be very helpful in getting the dirt out of small places, especially if you want to get those tiny bits out of the grout in tile.
- Handheld Vacuums can come in handy
- Make a Checklist
- Pick up Spills Immediately: Making this a habit ensures that no area will be sticky or have a bad odor over time.
- Get Rid of Pet Odor
If you are looking to hire a cleaning service that mops while utilizing the best techniques in the business, contact us today by filling out our contact form or reach us directly by calling us at 508.788.9070.